Monday, May 21, 2012

Barely Sane



  • Saturday
    Brian Shee
    • Hey! How's the last weeks of high school going for you? 

  • 22 hours ago
    Victoria Maung
    • hey brian! I've been meaning to ask you the same thing!

      but anyways, life has been HECTIC. especially this past week. ap testing. senior awards night. sports awards night. multiple final projects due. art show. I actually only had a total of 2 hours of sleep between wednesday, thurs, and friday! plus, there was senior prom I just came back from.

  • 22 hours ago
    Victoria Maung
    • I also had PALs for badminton
    • but I hope things are going swimmingly for you! and the good news is--I sold $150 worth of my artwork! yay 

  • 16 hours ago
    Brian Shee
    • Wow that's a ton of stuff going on. I'm surprised you're still sane. XD



The beginnings of my tree piece titled Ephemeral.
1847 Oregon Trail Sourdough making my 3rd starter!
The healthiest meal I have had in a while:
brown rice, fish, cauliflower, and collard greens.
Anthony Discenza, A Viewing (The Effect) 2009-10 (installation view)
 digital audio installation
© Anthony Discenza

source

In other words, the featured piece of
my final museum report of art.
Museums sell the best books!
Szechaun leftovers mixed with bell peppers and rice.
Dad's attempt at Szechaun-inspired cuisine.
Physiology final project: poliovirus. Thanks, mom!
Pork liver, one of my favorite meats.
Grandma and I go to our first Terra Nova Art Show!
My tree piece...finished? I guess so, 'cause it
 sold for $70, baby! I feel so accomplished!
Homemade corsage, not too shabby.
Senior prom dinner of chicken, orzo, a few strands of
veggies,and probably some cream-based sauce.
Eating at a table of not-so strangers. See my halter qi pao?
Going for a ride in a limo around San Francisco post-prom.
Ate at Creations after prom. 
Tried "the two weirdest things on the menu":
 bird's nest with crystal snow and steamed
egg whites and kwai ling go , also known as
turtleshell. Bitter, but medicinal.
Whoa, the limo interior is psychedelic!
Tired? More like smudged eyeliner. But yeah, keeping this
picture for future reference for perfectly done eyebrows.
Basil foccacia for my best friend #1. On graduation, basil
 foccacia for  my best friend #2's parents!
Leftover basil sourdough muffins--textural failure.
I wanted it to have a soft, large crust...

No comments:

Post a Comment