Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Small Summary

So, the past few days have been spend wandering the city, having gone to a Trader Joe's on 25th St between Pennsylvania Ave and L St and a Whole Foods on Wisconsin. I believe it's the longing for the familiar foods of home that's causing me to go to theses stores. Anyways, I've been walking around with a couple of buddies for hours at a time, always heading somewhere after we eat lunch or dinner. And maybe it's the red wine vinegar for my salads, but my throat feels sore. The polluted (you know, smoker-dense area) air has not been doing breathing very well, I realized after coming back to my dorm from the Loews Theatre from watching Batman today. Ahh, I really hope city air doesn't have ill effects in the long run!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I had the same problem - vinegar-induced sore throat... Don't ingest too much of it without something to neutralize it afterwards. I drink a few gulps of milk as a precautionary measure. I know this probably isn't "neutralizing" but it helps... somehow.

    ReplyDelete