Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Week of Sweet and Savory

These past few days, I've discovered a few things about myself: I really love my friends and my mood is really dependent upon my stress levels. Given no immediate homework due, I am more attentive and spend a lot of time in the kitchen. A lot.

My bread flour starter is is kickingly energetic everyday!

During my healthy weekdays, I tend to eat on the lighter side.
Here, I am enjoying some carrot soup with some
sourdough french toast.

Ain't she a beaut'? Too bad she's really dense.
This loaf of sourdough marks the beginning of my
 late-night kitchen experiments, much to my mom's dismay...

Indian-style goat curry is made by mom to
accompany the bread I've been on a roll in baking.
Which view looks more appetizing?

Whole wheat sourdough focaccia I made for
my classmates--served fresh!

Anyways, this week has been busy--but a happy sort of busy. Finishing an AP Calculus mock exam, among preparing for AP testing, and making loads of food make an ideal week. And I'd better not forget the amazing and hilarious friends that I've been spending an increasing amount of time with this week. 

I can't believe it--only 3 more weeks until my senior year is complete. Why is AP testing during the peak of senioritis--the end of the school year?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment